Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dare: Give Time to Health

Dare: Volunteer 10 hours of time to HealthQuarters Ministries in Colorado Springs. The founder and CEO is an author named Dave Frahm who is also a naturopathic doctor. ($100 dare)

This dare came to me from one of the amazing ladies in my Arbonne success line.


HealthQuarters’ website
says: Since 1994 HealthQuarters Ministries has helped thousands of people regain their health both physically and spiritually. Specializing in alternative medicine HealthQuarters Ministries educates those who want to take control of their own health while implementing any diet and lifestyle changes necessary.

I completed this dare with three visits. On the first, I did a lot of typing to get lists of symptoms ready for their website.

On following visits, I was able to create a few sign-in documents for future volunteers and community service, a spreadsheet for them to track the hours people are donating, and also get those symptom lists uploaded onto their website so Carrie, the office manager, can link them to the pages.

I love a dare that gets us out into the community, where we are not only helping CleanPlace but also helping others. I had fun lending my hands (quite literally), and it was great to learn about their ministry.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure this dare came quite easily to you, Nia! What a wonderful way to contribute to both this community and the CP community as well.

    ReplyDelete